We are taking extra precautions, and are limiting interactions with our guests against the spreading of the virus.
Here are some changes and rules:
- Reservations can be made online, by email, or by phone.
- No contact checking-in will be in place for all cabins, tents and RV sites.
- Our standard 7 days cancellation policy remains in place.
- For everyone’s safety, social distancing is required throughout the campground.
We have to ask for all guests to refrain from visiting Rivergrove Campground if:
- You have travelled outside of Canada, visited a high-risk zone for COVID-19, or have come into contact with someone who has visited these areas within the last 14days.
- You have been diagnosed or have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed withCOVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You are feeling any of the symptoms of COVID-19, which include but are not limited to fever, shortness of breath, cough or any flu like symptoms.
Our policies may change due to changes government regulations. Thanks for your time and patience. Email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further question.